Activity with the same structure and objectives as the Functional Training classes but with the implement of the kickboxing bag. In these classes, the technique of boxing and kickboxing is used as a tool to achieve the objectives.
High-intensity training where you usually work in a ‘circuit’ format (several work stations). One of these stations will always be the punching/heavy bag so that the person can practice the different types of punches and kicks learned in the class.
· Do you want to lose weight?
· Do you want to improve your strength?
· Do you want to improve your endurance?
· Do you want to improve your coordination?
· Do you want to release stress?
If you answered “YES” to one of these questions, this activity is for you