This activity has 3 main training-goals which are all closely interrelated, and acquired simultaneously:
- Mobility development: mobility refers to the amount of active, usable motion that one possesses. The more mobile a person is, the more they are able to maximize their movement potential safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Joint strength: while improving mobility and movement potential, this class acts to ‘bullet proof’ (or safe-guard) your joints so that movement can be executed safely. The strengthening of the joints, favors their longevity.
- Body control: mobility training improves the function of your nervous system. This leads to an increased ability to move freely and easily.
· Do you want to keep your joints healthier for longer?
· Do you want to feel more freedom on movement and feel safer and stronger doing so?
· Do you want to minimize the risk of joint injuries associated to movement or sport practice?
· Do you want to ad a quality reinforcement to your traditional strength training routine?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, this activity is for you.